This course is ideal for all businesses with employees who have responsibilities in recognising the threat of terrorism and carry out the companies’ security risk assessments. This is also a great course for Security Managers, Supervisors and Security Officers.
- The Definition of the Terms ‘Terrorism’ and ‘Terrorist’
- The History of Terrorism and its Affects
- What is an Improvised Explosive Device (IED)
- The Different Types of Explosive Devices and Methods that Terrorists Employ
- Counter Terror Organisations
- Contingency and Emergency Planning
- Threat Assessment and Management
- Risk Reduction Measures to Reduce the Threat Faced
- The Importance of Incident Management Planning
- Post Attack or Incident Considerations
- Security Planning
An ideal course for security managers, supervisors, security officers and anyone in business that is responsible for monitoring the threat of terrorism and risk management.
Aims and Objectives:
To define terrorism; its history, affects and how terror organisations operate. Providing knowledge of the methods employed by terrorists, including knowledge of IEDs and different types of explosive devices.
Course Duration: 2 days
Maximum Participants: 12
Location: Flexible – our venue, your premises
Certification: Open certificate