All SIA Licensed CCTV Operators that haven’t used their skills for long periods of time or feel that they need to update their knowledge and skills.
- Introduction, Roles and Responsibilities
- Codes of Practice, Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- CCTV Equipment
- Control Room Communications and Access Control
- Dealing with Incidents
- CCTV (PSS) Techniques
- Fire and Emergency Procedures and Protocols
- Health and Safety
- Operating CCTV, and Related Equipment within a CCTV Control Room
- Using CCTV Equipment to Produce Evidence
- Using CCTV to Undertake Surveillance Activities
- Practical Control Room Training and Assessments
For all SIA licensed CCTV Operators that haven’t used their skills for long periods of time or need to update their knowledge and skills.
Aims and Objectives:
To refresh the delegates skills and update their knowledge to ensure that they are working to the correct legislation and industry standards.
Course Duration: 2 days
Maximum Participants: 12
Location: Your premises
Certification: Open certificate