Security Managers/Supervisors that have responsibility for CCTV control rooms, legislation and operators.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Codes of Practice & Operating Procedures
- CCTV Control Room Requirements
- Surveillance Guidelines
- Incident Response
- Privacy and Disclosure Issues
- Principles and Management of a CCTV Scheme
- Recorded Material Management
- Digital Systems Image Export as Evidence
- Remote Monitoring of Alarms CCTV Systems
- Managing Resources
- Managing Health & Safety
- Desk Top Assessment
This course is specifically designed for security managers and supervisors, and anyone taking responsibility for CCTV control rooms, legislation and operators. This course equips participants with knowledge of current legislation, ensuring that the CCTV systems are being used in compliance with the law.
Aims and Objectives:
To equip all managers responsible for CCTV systems with the necessary legislation knowledge, ensuring that the CCTV systems are being used correctly and conforming to the Information Commissioners Office Public Space Surveillance Standards.
Course Duration: 2 days
Maximum Participants: 12
Exam: Theory and Practical
Location: Flexible – our venue, your premises
Certification: Open certificate