Customer Care for Reception
Employees (at all levels) who communicate with internal and external customers by telephone, email or face to face.
- Understanding why Customer Service is Important
- Identifying the Customer – Internal and External
- Preparing for Customers
- Welcoming the Customer
- Caring for Customers’ Needs
- Improving Customer Service Skill
- Resolving Customer Complaints
- Telephone Skills
- Personal Appearance and Grooming
- Behaving in a Professional Manner
- Equality and Diversity
- Disability Awareness
Essential training for any employee at any level who communicates with customers internally and externally by telephone, email or face to face. The course covers the basics of understanding why customer service is important, right through to equality and diversity.
Aims and Objectives:
This one-day training course enables delegates to understand the vital importance of customer service to any organisation. Assisting participants in the provision of exceptional customer service, either themselves or through the actions of their staff.
Course Duration: 1 day
Maximum Participants: 12
Location: Flexible – our venue, your premises
Certification: Open certificate